Document scanning is usually priced out by the page. So, it stands to reason that the more documents you have, the larger and more complex they are, the more you will pay.
While basic rates can be as low as 3.5 cents up to 5 cents per page, you can pay extra per page for services like:
- Color image files (6 cents per page on average)
- Document page preparation, such as removal of staples and paper clips (1.5 cents per page)
- OCR processing (2 cents)
- Multiple file folder indexing (40 cents)
- Stapling and re-assembly (two cents)
- Shipping (varies)
- Document destruction (varies)
These are just base prices. Every company is different. That’s why it’s important to do your research on document scanning prices per page. We offer an affordable, efficient, quick solution to your document scanning needs.
Tell us your specific needs and receive competing quote(s):